15 Blockchain affiliate programs with high paying commissions
Welcome to WatchCrypto.Media!
In this post, we show you some of the best blockchain affiliate programs with high paying commissions where you can make some $$$. Blockchain and cryptocurrency affiliate programs are a great way to earn passive income and accumulate digital assets. The content below is a new list that we have come up with that grows with new promising affiliate programs that we come across.
Two lists are below:
List 1: Blockchain affiliate programs with their payouts made in USD/wiretransfer (fiat)
- #1 for this list is Ivan on Tech Academy affiliate program
- Great if you have a network/traffic where you can send people who are looking to become blockchain developers or who want to learn about blockchain through courses.
List 2: Blockchain affiliate programs with their payouts made in ETH/Stablecoin (crypto)
- #1 for this list is UPM affiliate program
- Great if you have a network or traffic where you can send people who are looking for web 3 coverage services to help promote there projects.
List of Blockchain affiliate programs with high paying commissions (payouts in fiat)
With this program you can promote one of the fastest growing niches for highest paying jobs. Blockchain programmers are in high demand with no signs of slowing down. The programming of smart contracts has just begun!
The commission at time of posting this is 30% of all payments to the affiliate who recruited a subscriber/registered user to Ivan on Tech Academy ‘Moralis’ – these commissions at time of writing this were said to last forever. This means if one student takes 10 different courses and keeps them going year over year… you earn 30% of each payment.
Unless things have changed, payouts for this blockchain programming referral programs are held in USD and paid out in USD. Read more from our Ivan on Tech Blockchain Academy Review
CoinLedger – Crypto affiliate program for tax and accounting
Payments earned from the CoinLedger affiliate program are made payable to PayPal or you can request another payment method upon special request. 25% commission will be paid over each report purchased by the referred customer that sign up using your affiliate links. Payments may be requested once the affiliate account owner has earned $30 or more.
RealT Blockchain Real Estate Affiliate Program
RealT allows anyone to become a real estate agent using blockchain technology. Through the real estate marketplace of investment properties. RealT has made a unique affiliate program. Essentially becoming a real estate agent without having to ever show anyone a house or apartment. Simple share their platform, any specific house therein, and your affiliate links around the web and to your connections.
Here are some details of how the affiliate program operates – You receive 2% cashback on any purchases made by your referrals. You get dividends paid to you based on your own holdings in real estate. You can have a portfolio of real estate properties and get daily/monthly payouts from your rental properties. Your referral will get the same, but you also get 2% cash back on their purchases. Read more about this from our Blockchain Real Estate Affiliate Program post.
Blockchain domains and decentralized websites that cannot be taken from you. The commission for each referral is 20% of each blockchain domain purchased by your referrals.
Paxful affiliate program referral link
Paxful is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange operating globally. Here affiliates get 20% of the fee from transactions made by your referrals.
Celsius Network affiliate program referral link
You earn $20 when your referrals hold at least $200 in crypto in their platform for 30 days.
Hashflare affiliate program referral link
Hashflare is a cloud mining service which allows user to mine cryptocurrency purchasing mining contract (renting their hardware). They offer a 10% commission for their affiliates who purchase their mining contract through your link.
Binance affiliate program referral link
Commission: 20% of referral’s trade fees, 40% if holding 500+ BNB
Brave and BAT affiliate program referral link
Refer others to download Brave browser from your creator account
Trezor affiliate program referral link
The commission is 20% of the net sale amount on each order
CryptoHopper affiliate program referral link
Earn a minimum of $1.90 a month for each user who signs up for an Explorer Hopper, $4.90 for each Adventure Hopper referral and $9.90 for each Hero! To maximize your earnings, each referral will also earn you up to 15% (10% base) over each of their payments, including; signals, strategies and marketplace items. It all counts.
Ledger crypto wallet affiliate program referral link
The commission is 10% of the net sale amount on each order. As the leading digital asset wallet, this blockchain affiliate program sees higher than average conversions
List of Blockchain affiliate programs with high paying commissions (payouts in crypto)
UPM Agency – Web 3 coverage affiliate program
- UPM agency offers high paying commissions for clients that you can refer to them in the crypto, web 3, defi, and NFT space.
- Base commission starts at 25% of individual or bulk orders with recurring commissions
- With some orders from clients in the defi space totalling over $100,000 and profit being roughly 10-20% of that – commissions for affiliates can reach 4 digits for even medium size orders.
- Visit UnitedPress.Media here
GMX – DEX affiliate program
- Earn commissions paid out in Ethereum (eth)
- One of the top growing decentralized exchanges to earn from
- GMX affiliate program
Changelly affiliate program referral link
- The commission is 50% revenue share from users you referred to the Changelly platform.
- Payouts are made in BTC
- The link is permanent and lasts forever
- Visit the Changelly affiliate program here
Wisetoken referral link
- Referral network with strong payouts and conversions
- Why use this link here, Referral links such as this one give users 10% bonus ETH when reserving WISE and 10% more shares when staking.
- Visit Wisetoken
Lolli affiliate program referral link
- You and your referrals each earn $10 in BTC when they shop using Lolli
- Visit Lolli affiliate program here
DYDX affiliate program referral link
- You can get yourself a affiliate link within your own DYDX account
- You can get 20% or up to 40% commission on referrals trading fees
- Visit DYDX here
CryptoTab mining browser affiliate program
- Get $ per referred install and also get BTC through your own computer through mining with a simple chrome extension browser.
- Visit CryptoTab referral program and mining program here
Traditional FIAT Affiliate Programs
Traditionally, affiliate programs work through generating referrals where someone that clicked on a link you posted buys something. In FIAT affiliate programs the rewards/payouts are made in USD or whichever national currency the affiliate program uses. With ever increasing inflation of FIAT money and hyperinflation getting closer and closer.. more people are looking to store their affiliate earnings into something thing that not only holds its value, but has proven to appreciate year over year. This has lead to many people looking to promote products and services in the blockchain industry.
Blockchain, Bitcoin, and Cryptocurrency Affiliate Programs
Blockchain and cryptocurrency affiliate programs work similarly to traditional affiliate programs. But instead of paying commission in FIAT money, they often pay commissions in cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, or whatever token is native to the Dapp. Here are some of the best blockchain and cryptocurrency affiliate programs worth signing up for to earn passive income.