Crypto Assets Conference 2020 Frankfurt Germany
Since the first CAC nearly 2 years ago both the environment of and their key players of crypto assets have developed. Together with executives, founders, investors and political representatives these relevant changes as well as new areas will be discussed at the CAC 2020. During 1.5 days visitors will be introduced to these currently relevant topics through speeches, discussions, pitches and networking opportunities. Join 300 guests and experts to get up to date on the following topics:
- Custody of digital assets, Bitcoin and other crypto assets, token protocols, decentralized finance (DeFi)
- Blueprint DLT-based capital market, tokenized securities, securitized tokens (ETFs)
- Digital euro, tokenizations of cash flows, machine-2-machine payment processes
- Investors’/VCs preferences, security tokens
- Regulatory developments in Germany (new crypto law, blockchain strategy) and the Liechtenstein Blockchain Act.
Having those developments in mind, the Crypto Assets Conference 2020 (CAC20) brings technology experts, though-leaders, industry innovators, crypto investors and blockchain entrepreneurs together to discuss the future of blockchain and its implications on the world