7 High Commission DeFi Affiliate Programs You Should Sign Up For
For a while now, access to passive income has defined those who can achieve their dreams and those who cannot. On the one hand, some still think putting in hard work will earn them that dream vacation to the Caribbean, the other group are smartly selling their time to make sure they get on the next plane there.
Over the past decade, the latter school of thought has produced too many success stories to count, with smart investments producing millionaires without number – a great percentage of which have come from the advent of Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
As cryptocurrencies gain value with each passing day, all it takes to be successful is to attach yourself to a working model for DeFi passive income to rake in some cash while you sleep.
Here are the seven hottest DeFi affiliate programs you can check out today.
CoinLedger - Crypto tax affiliate program
- 25% commission will be paid over each report purchased by the referred customer.
- Payments may be requested once the affiliate account owner has earned $30 or more.
- Visit CoinLedger here
UnitedPress.Media - Web 3 coverage affiliate program
- UPM agency offers high paying commissions for clients that you can refer to them in the crypto, web 3, defi, and NFT space.
- Base commission starts at 25% of individual or bulk orders with recurring commissions
- With some orders from clients in the defi space totalling over $100,000 and profit being roughly 10-20% of that - commissions for affiliates can reach 4 digits for even medium size orders.
- Visit UnitedPress.Media here
ByBit - Defi exchange affiliate program
- ByBit has soared in popularity over the past few years, with the ByBit’s DeFi affiliate program social media marketing campaign turning up as a huge success among derivative cryptocurrency exchanges. The welcome bonus makes joining an easy choice, while the pyramid-strategy for its DeFi referral program has made moneymaking even easier for ByBit affiliates.
- ByBit affiliates make referral earnings not only from people they refer directly but also generations of people referred by their referrals. Affiliates at the third level get 10% off trading fees, and extremely successful affiliates that bring in high-volume traders get commissions that could reach 35%.
- Visit ByBit here
Ledger - Defi hardware wallet
- One DeFi affiliate program that places your future in your hands is Ledger. As the premier DeFi affiliate program right now, Ledger affiliates enjoy conversion rates exceeding 50%, which is directly beneficial since they get a dollar commission for every 10 dollars sold.
- Also, depending on whether the affiliate joins directly or not, you can choose how you earn. Using the Awin.com registers your earning in cash while using the direct Ledger DeFi affiliate program records earnings in BTC. The payout must reach a $50 threshold before affiliates can withdraw.
- Visit Ledger here
Paxful - Defi exchange affiliate program
- Originally a trading platform for cryptos, Paxful has recently developed a friendly platform for affiliate earning. The Paxful affiliate team has a pleasant reputation for improving the experience, and their DeFi referral program pays out 10% in commissions for every level 2 bitcoin purchase that an affiliate refers. That generous system lets you in on commissions from the referred purchases that affiliates you refer would normally only benefit from. Affiliates also get to keep half of the exchange fees when a referred buyer orders bitcoin through the Paxful platform, so there are many ways to get income.
- Visit Paxful here
Coinmama - Exchange affiliate program
- Reliable is not a word you throw around in crypto-space, and that’s why Coinmama is worth her mention in this list. Since its launch in 2013, the Israel-based crypto exchange platform has become a reliable moneymaker for crypto enthusiasts. Coinmama offers a lifetime exchange commission of up to 30% through an in-house DeFi affiliate program on its web application.
- Coinmama boasts support in more than 189 countries – can prove to be a good platform for any DeFi referral program you’re looking to stack sats with.
- Visit Coinmama here
Changelly - Exchange affiliate program
- Changelly has as many platform users as Coinmama despite joining the cryptocurrency exchange market much later, which is a testament to Changelly’s excellent experience. The round-the-clock live support, transparent rates, and easy-to-use platform make the DeFi affiliate program an easier choice for people looking to get more from DeFi.
- Changelly also presents an irresistible offer in her DeFi referral program - Affiliates earn commissions at 50% for every referred user. Even popular media channels like Coin Gecko and CoinTelegraph have found that offer hard to pass up.
- Visit Changelly here
Trezor - Hardware wallet for defi affiliate program
- Trezor is a hardware wallet like Ledger that allows you to store cryptocurrency assets offline. Affiliates find Trezor an excellent DeFi affiliate program, despite its averagely impressive 12% commission on referrals, because of how popular Trezor is in crypto-space. After all, everyone in the crypto market will need a hardware wallet at some point, so being an affiliate of the most popular one is not a bad idea.
- Visit Trezor here
These seven DeFi affiliate programs have kept up good referral commissions for a respectable period of time. We are keeping our eye on some new ones such as the, upcoming HASHWallet affiliate program which may likely give strong commissions to compete with those listed above.